Houses for students and young professionals, to rent in Crookesmoor and Crookes, near Sheffield University
Now taking bookings for July 2015
- Book your Sheffield house directly with us and avoid agency fees
- We have just 6 personally managed houses for rent in Crookes and Crookesmoor, the best and most convenient areas of Sheffield for students and young professionals to live in. All are in easy walking distance of the University and on good bus routes to Sheffield City Centre and Sheffield University.
- We provide a friendly efficient accommodation service for students and young professionals and we are there when you need us. Jo the manager has attended “Landlords for Excellence” Course run by Sheffield Hallam University and Sheffield City Council.
- Much nicer and much less expensive to live in one of our safe, comfortable, well equipped, and well looked after period houses with good modern furnishings, than in an impersonal and expensive mass produced living unit. They all have a garden. We would be happy for our own student sons or daughters to live in any of these homes.
- Near town for clubs and bars and yet a more peaceful place to live and study.
- We have specialised for 20 years in accommodation for small groups of students and young professionals in Sheffield. We offer a very personalised service. If you have any problems one phonecall to us is all that is needed and it will be sorted. We have a friendly team of professionals, Eric and Matthew the builders, Doug and his grandson the plumbers, Mike the electrician, etc who quickly sort out any problems that occasionally happen, with your accommodation. Richard our gardener visits regularly. The window cleaner visits regularly.
- Our houses are all registered with the Sheffield City Council Responsible Landlord Scheme and with Sheffield University Accommodation Services.
- All our houses comply with all the appropriate gas and electrical safety requirements. They have smoke alarms fitted throughout. Gas, electrical appliances and fire extinguishers all have annual safety checks.
- All are well lit at the front and have security lights at the back.
- All our houses have Energy Performance Certificates, are fully double glazed, with well insulated rooves. So they are Green and help to keep your bills as low as possible.