A great student house for four or excellent accommodation for young professionals
Available July 2015
Please call Jo on 07754 995713
- Mid-terrace house in Crookesmoor ideal for a group of 4 students or young professionals.
- Ideally situated for a short walk to Uni and near local shops in Walkley and Crookesmoor. Excellent bus route to University and town centre.
- Fully double-glazed and centrally heated by efficient boiler. Green and energy efficient – keeping costs down.
- Well furnished and includes electric cooker, washing-machine, fridge, freezer, microwave, hoover.
- All the bedrooms are of a good size with desk, desk chair, bookcase, double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers.
- It has a nicely fitted kitchen and comfortable lounge/dining area with comfy sofas.
- The bathroom has an electric shower over the bath.
- Wifi ready and tv point in place.
- Smoke alarm system and fire doors are fitted throughout.
- Emergency lighting fitted to the landing and stairways.
- Security lights.
- Complies with all appropriate gas and electrical safety requirements.
- The house is registered with both the Sheffield City Council Responsible Landlord Scheme and with Sheffield University Accommodation Services.
- Lovely private garden and terrace are kept tidy by our gardener who visits monthly.
- On-street parking is available – permits are not required.\
- Locked bike store in back garden
- EPCMoorend Please click to see Energy Performance Certificate
- Rent – to be confirmed
- Deposit – one month’s rent
- Assured shorthold tenancy agreement ( Sheffield University approved)